All students must be neatly dressed in full school uniform whenever they are in the school premises. The assumption is that in an egalitarian environment created by uniform dress code.
We follow below mention school uniform pattern:
- Class: LKG & UKG – Brown tunic frock, Brown stripe white shirt attached with brown collar
- Class: 1 to 4th– Brown pinafore, White shirt with brown stripes with tie and belt.
- Class: 5th to 10th – Brown Pant, Brown striped white shirt, Dark brown blazer with tie and belt.
- Class: LKG & UKG – Brown short pants, Brown striped white shirt.
- Class: 1 to 4th – Brown short pants and Brown striped white shirt with tie and belt.
- Class: 5th to 10th – Brown Pant,Brown striped white shirt, Dark brown blazer with tie and belt.
Class : 1 to 10th – Grey coloured track pants with house colour stripe and shirts with house colour collar.
For boys &Girls:
- LKG &UKG : Velcro Shoes and White Socks
- Grade Ito V : Velcro black shoes with white socks & Velcro White shoes with white socks
- Grade VIto X : Black Shoes with White Socks White Shoes with White Socks
House uniform every Wednesday and Saturday.
On every Wednesday and Saturday.